The James McKeen Cattell Sabbatical Award
Instructions for completion of the Cattell sabbatical award application. test.
1. All application materials must be submitted on line via web portal.
2. Do not mail materials. If you have technical difficulties with the website please email email@example.com
3. APPLICATION: Click HERE for the required application form. Please fill it out and upload it to the AcademicJobsOnLine portal (linked here and above), making sure you complete all the numbered questions.
4. INSTITUTIONAL CERTIFICATION: Click HERE for the required institutional certification form that is to be completed by your department chair or dean. This is not a confidential form, so please have your Chair/Dean to return the form to you after it has been completed. It is your responsibility to upload the form to the AcademicJobsOnLine portal as well.
5.TWO (2) LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: The web portal will ask you for the email address for several recommenders. A message will be sent to them telling them how to upload their recommendations to our website. However it is your responsibility to inform your recommenders that the email from us is forthcoming and to make sure that they have submitted their recommendation by our due date.
6. All materials (including recommendations) must be uploaded by January 15th, 2016.
If we are missing materials from your application we will send you one reminder on January 10th or 11th. It is your responsibility to make sure that we receive your institutional certification and your letters of recommendation via the Web portal. We are not accepting paper materials (application, forms or letters) this year.
Cattell Fellowship Eligibility Requirements
Cattell Fellowship Application Form
Cattell Fellowship Recipients